1) The Managed Accounts Program provides you with an individual approach that can help you customize our trading system through MAM to meet your investment needs.
2) MAM-account is the most reliable and honest way of interaction between an investor and a trader. The principle of operation of a MAM account allows trading on a single account (not to be confused with PAMM), by connecting client trading accounts to this account with the necessary risk parameters. At MAM, each account is individual and separate from each other, the actions of one person or group of people do not affect the final result of each account, there is no conflict of interest, as is always the case in PAMM.
3) Only accounts with the following brokers are connected - Swissquote, Interactive Brokers, Oanda, Daniels Trading, GAIN Capital Futures, Striker Securities.
4) The currency of your trading account to choose from - USD, EUR, CHF, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD.
5) The minimum amount of connection is from 250 000 USD (Forex), 500 000 USD (Currency futures CME Group).
6) Individual conditions for risk management (maximum drawdown per year from 15 to 30%), as well as write-off of remuneration from the profit of your choice - quarterly or on the basis of the calendar year.
7) Payment is made only on the basis of the profit earned for the period, no additional fees are paid from you anymore, only the success fee, the larger the amount of your trading account, the less interest you pay (success fee from 20%, 17%, 15%) of the profits. The broker itself performs this calculation and write-off on the basis of the documents initially submitted on the size and frequency of settlements:
+ from 250 000 USD to 1 500 000 USD offer 20%
+ from 1 500 000 USD to 5 000 000 USD offer 17%
+ from 5 000 000 USD and more offer 15%